Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Training.......for real this time!

WEEK 37
Dear Family and Friends,


     So on transfer day, I got off the boat from Mindoro for the last time (a really depressing experience), and hopped on the bus to Sto. Tomas.  I hopped on a jeepney and when I got off the  zone leader told me that I will actually be training after all because one of the missionaries who was going to train got sick.  I hopped on another jeepney and rushed to the mission home.  When I walked into the mission home, I saw my new companion asleep on the couch.  I woke him up and asked him "Hinihintay mo ba sa trainer mo?"  (Are you waiting for your trainer?)  He said yes and I proceeded to tell him that I was his trainer.  The assistants and President came out and apologized to me again and then we left for our new area in Tanauan City.  

     So my new companion's name is Elder Cultura and he is from Cebu City.  He is 18 years old and awesome.  We get along great we are excited to get our part of the area up and running.  He is actually supposed to serve in Australia, and is just waiting for his Visa.  So I really don't know how long we will be together, but we are both ready to get some work done.  I don't have any pictures yet, but I will be sure to send some next week.  The Tanauan 1st Ward is awesome and they are really excited about missionary work.  That's all that I really have for this week.  We're just getting to know the area and the members so we can have a great transfer.


- Elder English

With Elder Erickson at Zone Conference. 
(MTC Companion)

No comments:

Post a Comment